As it comes to the use of any sort of treatment technique or the plant machinery that is where the people are generally seen getting introduced to something advanced and unique in terms of the technologies and features and thus the operations and the workings of the plant become a question for most of the users as not all of them are well versed with the techniques and features.
So, for using any advanced or updated plant and machinery with full efficiency it is very much necessary for the user to have all the knowledge and information regarding it. Though there are many plants and machinery that are used for the treatment of water but here to keep it simple and easy for everyone to understand we will only focus our discussion on the basics that are associated with the effluent treatment plant in India.
First and foremost let us start the basic introduction of the effluent treatment plant with the list of important features that are associated with the effluent treatment plant.
The important features that are associated with the effluent treatment plant are as follows:
- The effluent treatment plant system can be customized and designed accordingly.
- Very low investment for maintenance and operations.
- User friendly.
- One can get it upgraded and improved easily.
- CPCB( Central pollution control board)
- CDM benefit.
- Operating cost reduction.
Now after the features, the discussion of the effluent treatment plant information should further be taken to the list of benefits and the advantages that are associated with the plant.
The list of the advantages associated with the effluent treatment plant goes as follows:
- Zero Discharge.
- The product that comes out can be further sold in the market.
- Condensate water use.
- Compact design.
- User- friendly machine.
Now after some literal basics let us dive in a bit deeper and let us shift our focus on the list of technologies that are used in the workings of an effluent treatment plant.
The list of technologies to be used in association with the workings of the effluent treatment plant goes as follows:
- Pressure Filter.
- Primary Floatation.
- Filter process.
- Fat recovery.
- Cooling and mixing.
- Chemical conditioning.
- Setting and separation of sludge.
- Removal of chemical sludge.
- Biological Oxidation through activated sludge process.
- Sludge recycling.
- Up-flow pressure solid filtration.
- Activated Carbon filtration.
Other than all this information that has been discussed here one should also know things associated with the effluent treatment plant as additional features.
The things associated with the effluent treatment plant as additional features are all listed below:
- The plant works on the removal of solid waste from the water.
- All the floating and the settled material is also removed with the help of the effluent treatment plant.
- The suspended solids are also removed with the help of the plant.
Other than this something more that should be added to the basics of the effluent treatment plant is the discussion regarding its capacities the general capacity of the effluent treatment plant one can say that it goes somewhere 5 cum to 100 cum per day with the primary, secondary as well as tertiary treatment included. So, this is all the basic information that is associated with the workings and maintenance of an effluent treatment plant if one is planning the use of an effluent treatment plant then this is all the knowledge that one should have. The operations of the machine would thus be very easy for anyone to understand and handle.